PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Monday, March 21, 2016

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Once again we're watching a classic; The Rocky Horror Picture show.  Which is one of the few gems that survived this.  It's up there with a few of the monty python movies and dune. I also like a lot of older movies, like a lot of Alfred Hitchcock movies. An Abbott and Costello, three stooges and the Marx brothers; to name a few.  An old tv too, because a majority of it you can sit and watch with your kids.  Like for example the Andy Griffin show; which had good messages and morals. Which is why I want to build a home theater and set it up like a little movie theater.  But I don't see that happening anytime soon, unless I wake up an a million dollars are suddenly in my PayPal account; which I don't see that happening anytime soon either lol cheers folks and keep the true cinematic gems alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment