PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Long time no see

Well it's been a long time since I've posted to this, so sorry folks on that one.  I've created another blog all about technology; to separate this one and other one.  But I wanted to focus this one about the goings on in my life and other passions, other then technology.  An I've been doing good, another passion I've been doing is cooking before I got into IT and music full time I was actually studying to be a chef!  So I'm getting back into that, which is such a great therapy for me.  But something that applies is I'm also mentally ill; I've got PTSD!  Which I'm doing better these days, but wasn't always the case.  Which I'm going to be discussing that at a later time.  Because I want to drawl attention to the stigma; because there's such a big stigma attached to being mentally ill.  Till later peace and chicken grease lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment