PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Money would be nice

You know what would be nice, if a million dollars would just mysterious appear; I could think of a lot of things I'd like to spend it on.  The first place I'd like to go is at Sam's club and stock up on a lot of things.  But first thing I'd need to go get my identification of some kind; an I'd like to get my drivers license back.  An all I'd need to do is retest and be back on the road providing I could get a car.  But nice thought, it doesn't hurt to dream; but what matters is making sure reality and dream land don't blend together to much.  Because it'd be nice to get those things like a flat screen 4k television; or anything.  But we all can get those things, but if you work hard and keep at it; because things can happen; it will take some time and all that, but it will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment