PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Another random thought part 1

Something else that not many people know about me is I've a huge interest in space from physics, to astronomy and a lot more when it comes to the natural world and space.  An something I'd like to get if I had spare cash to burn; would be a telescope and a nice one at.  But there's a lot of thing's I'd like to buy. But thing that sparked my interest in that was when I was much younger was going to the air and space museum; as well as other museums.  An I've always loved through the worm hole and the like.  But we make the mistake that we've discovered everything on earth, an I say no we haven't to that!  But on the same token we need to get our kids interested in science, not just in math and English; as well as world history, not just American history.  But like I said just a random thought for tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment