PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Under the demons

We all have our demons to some extent, but we have a choice; if fact we have several choices on how we control those demons.  Which sometimes can be easier said then done.  I recently lost a friend, because her demons kept her hurting for so long and she had trouble silencing them or casting them out of her tortured soul.  I knew she made her heart right with God I just hope she kept at it.  Because I know where she right now, her another friend and me will be doing bowls of pot in heaven.  But one thing I'd like say whatever your demons may be if they become to much to bare please consider getting help, I've seen so many good people lose their lives because of their demons.  It's time for us all to end the cycle, don't lose your life because you can't silence your personal demons on your own and with any form of medication please be careful they aren't worth yours life.  Live like you were dying, love without end

No comments:

Post a Comment