PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Friday, June 14, 2013

Alcohol and pills

Two of the most dangerous things right now are alcohol and pills I recently lost a good friend to accidental pill overdose.  I've lost many friends and family to pill overdose. But alcohol and pills cause more deaths annually then guns ever will so maybe, we tighter restrictions on those then for guns; but you never hear that in the news.  An don't even get me started on pot, zero deaths in recorded history due to pot, yet that's illegal.  But pills, alcohol and tobacco are all legal and kill more then guns and pot ever will.  So I'll keep a hunting rifle and stash of pot thanks you very much.  Aspirin kills more then pot, if you got a headache and you take 12 aspirin at one time that'll be the last headache you get and probably your last breath too.  One thing that still hits close to me is that could've been me at one time before rehab I was on 16 different medications now I'm on 5, if I don't count pot; 6 if I don't count pot.  So to anyone that does take pills for any reason please be careful because the very life lost could've be  your own and the precious life you leave behind will miss out on everything about you and if your wanting to get off either or both but can't do it on your own please get help immediately don't wait do it now please for yourself and the ones that love you

No comments:

Post a Comment