PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another random thought night

Well I've fallen again, but I'm able to pick myself up again better then the first time.  Which it says a lot about my strength, an no I'm not bragging or anything.  But when I've first fallen I had a nasty addiction problem, but thanks to an awesome family and friends; I've made it through my trail by fire.  An it wasn't easy, but with my family and friends, I made it through and with a lot of pot too.  But family and friends was the biggest help to.  Which that was the key, the biggest help you'll need is your support group.  A good support group will help you out more then any pill or drug.  An I don't need part time friends in my life I want people that'll hang on even during bad times and am will celebrate your good times in your life.  I'm getting baptized this coming Sunday.  An I've got to admit I'm kinda nervous about it, but it's time has come for me.  Plus I'm preparing for the future.  Like buying better insurance for health and life insurance, even though I know my kin would take care of me if I needed it; this is really my responsibility to do.  Because I can do it, because I believe in taking care of your business and not just pawning it off on other people.  But like I said I know my family would if it came down to it, but they got lives of there own and that's not how I wanna be remembered.  But onto lighter news I've buried the hatchet with my ex wife and we'll always be a part of each others life no matter what.  But I can honestly say I can look back an smile, times weren't always bad.  But who knows we may get back together, only time will tell and it's still to soon to tell.  But we have a history together and no matter what happens we'll always have that bond.  This past Tuesday I was at the ER with her, she was bad off sick and couldn't hold nothing down; not even water.  Her stomach just rebelled on her, but glad she's doing better.  Tonight is one of those random thought night, I've been getting them a lot lately, when I've got down time.  The past few days gave been hectic, I'm currently staying in a homeless shelter for the next few days.  I'm going to go to the local churches and social services too, churches I'm kinda worried about asking for help; but social services my tax dollars go to, so hell yea I'm going to use them.  An don't give me that shit about not working for me or any other tax paying American, if you've ever paid taxes they work for you.  But in any case I'm still on my way up again and I guess I'm done with all my randomness tonight peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment