PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Got news that came as a relief today

We'll I'll be getting some really premium smoke soon so just hope I don't spaz out to much between now and then.  Another piece of good news I got today was I heard there's an apartment building that'll have openings this Monday so that's another big relief so defiantly feeling a lot better now so hopefully I'll have a place to live with in 2 weeks and smoke I'm so excited with the prospects of both right now,  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders today it's unreal.  Even though I'm rambling right now just was under so much stress and frustration I felt like I was going to break again.  But in the back of my mind I knew things were going to work out for me just needed to keep my cool just for a short time I thought, I was going to lose it.  But right now just rambling because I need to do it, an I've done that to two friends and looking back I feel kinda bad about it, so that's why I'm doing it on my on here and if anyone chooses to read it then so be it.  Because in a odd way when I'm not under as much stress and frustration, I need to get rid of the loose emotions and I inadvertently ramble.  Till I run out of things, to say and I feel better which I'm feeling both right now so peace out so as a friend use to say "manic bunny out" 

No comments:

Post a Comment