PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Time...

Sometimes I wonder where the time goes,  when we get older and part of the reason I write in my blog; is so I can hopefully get people to understand where I'm coming from.  Because a lot of people misunderstand me,  for whatever reason; or how something comes across;  isn't how I intend it a large part of the time.  Because not everybody is the same,  an I'm probably as different as they come (haha).  Plus I've been situations that would've killed most people, but yet here I am.  An something else that I know, is at some point everyone goes through something trumaric;  even somebody you love and a lot of times you would've never had known it from that person.  So before you judge, at least get to know that person and situation; because you never know when it might be you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment