PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Interesting times

Every so often we have good days and bad days, yesterday was bad for me; but today was a improvement, but not by much.  The good part of it was me and some others went riding around with no particular place to go.  But yesterday and today I've been kinda depressed about some things, I mean I know that it'll soon pass; but seems like since yesterday; I've not gotten out of this funk as quickly as I would like.  That's part of the reason I blog and keep a journal, but till I get a new laptop; this is it.  But more importantly why I blog and journal, is it helps me vent and kinda releases some of the pressure on me.  But the problems that I'm going through right now, granted are small and I know that it will soon pass; it's just discouraging and frustrating right now.  Just sometimes the best things that can help, is that I turn up my music or watch one of my favorite movies.  An be around people who I know care about me and love me, an more importantly don't annoy me lol.  Later gators.....

No comments:

Post a Comment