PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Well....

Well Georgia will be happening sooner then expected which maybe a blessing in disguise, because all except for some family and friends there's nothing for me here.  No work or anything for me in swva and I will miss all my family and friends, but what am I to do?  But on the good side there are Linux and hacker groups there so hopefully I will learning something outside of school which I will be attending (I hope).  Because I seriously need to brush up on my skills as a whole.  But I find that stuff fun to do anyway so even if I don't make a career out of it again at least I'll be happy doing something!  I want to build some servers or maybe buy some gently used servers just the hardware for it I'm going to use Linux as the operating system like I know debian supports Mac and sparc hardware too, so may just buy gently used servers from a local computer shop and slap debian Linux on it and I'll be ready to go.  An as far as moving I'm nervous and excited about it at the same time, nervous because it's a big change; but excited for the same reason.  But also because if it's everything that I'm told, I'll have a lot more going for me and I need a major change in my life; an the place I'm at now no one should have to be stuck in. 

1 comment:

  1. That is great that you have these skills and that you enjoy using them. Yeah, for any major life change its normal to be nervous, I hope everything goes very well for you, and that you adjust to life in Georgia quickly.

    ReplyDelete