PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Monday, May 20, 2013

It cost me nothing to believe

Sometimes I get asked where I get my faith at not just in God, but in life in general.  There's no short and or easy answer for me on that.  I believe it cost me nothing to believe, but yet I have so much to gain from it just by the act of believing.  I do believe in God and life in general to bigger then just myself.  May 10 is my birthday holds special meaning to me became according to the doctors I'm not suppose to be here.  I've defied doctors expectations and quite a few peoples expectations as well.  But in life there's no such thing a accidents, unless your life is on the line: I truly believe it's how God planned it.  Even though some of us got a raw deal in life, we are ultimately responsible for the choices both good and bad, an inbetween.  But like title of this blog post it cost me nothing to believe, but the thing I can't stress the most us BELIEVE, even if it's just in yourself, just believe in something...

No comments:

Post a Comment