PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Friday, July 15, 2016

Struggling at times

Well the past few days I've been struggling to keep my head above water and it's been hard.  But I know that things will get better, just seems like things won't let up right now.  Like for example I was in a hospital and I almost had a panic attack, which looking back I would've have not gotten out in time I would've had one; but it would've been a good place to have one.  But some things that help me is Journaling and writing in my blog, which I've noticed that I've not done either one in awhile and that yes I've should've done it sooner.  Which I know things will eventually get better just things are so relentless sometimes and times will get hard.  Also there's very people I vent too, mostly because it either gets lost in translation or with some cruel people the truth gets twisted.  So I either journal, blog and go to one of the few people; vent to them.  An if I feel like I  need a psych evaluation, I definitely go to somebody that can do something about it, because talk is so cheap lately and that's because some things for some people it's just out of their control or abilities.  Just how I feel today....

No comments:

Post a Comment