PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Interesting turn of events

It's been a interesting couple of weeks as of late, like for example met my significant other biological family recently and yes she's adopted.  An I've got a cast on my leg because I've got a sore on my foot and to make it heal faster and for good, I've got a cast; which makes it awakard to walk around but I'm making it.  An this weekend we're going to spend the weekend with my significant others, family which should be interesting and I hope that it goes over well.  But something that's been on my mind is my mom and dad, I'd like to have some pictures of mom to show Rachel what she looks like and also I'd like to know what my dad looks like.  Because I've got no memories of my dad and I'd like to at least be able to  know what my dad looks like.  Anyway I'm also trying to broaden my tech horizons, because I've used Unix or Linux for a majority of my life and still love it ; but I wanted to broaden it even further.  Like for example using sparc hardware anyway I'm off for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment