PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Random thought and posts

Well I've been trying to get Netflix to play on linux because I hate Microsoft Windows, but I've been doing some research on it and I think I've found a few options that; I'm going to try and I'm hoping it works in the community version of chrome.  If not then I'll get ride of the community version of it and install the other because hulu plus doesn't have much that I like on it.  That being said I'm going to drop hulu plus, an just keep Netflix and pandora one accounts for my entertainment needs for both music and movies (pandora one for music and Netflix for movies and TV) needs.  The main reason I do that is, because I refuse to pay for cable or satellite TV; when I get the net, a boom box and a HD antenna and a HDTV then my entertainment needs are met.  Now to go back to Microsoft I don't agree with their monopoly on the computer market both morally and financially.  Plus why pay for a poorly written operating system, that's virus ridden and with shitty support.  But Microsoft kept me in business, because it keeps getting more and more viruses, an people keep bringing it to me to fix it.  But truth be told, if you want to put me out of business, try Unix and Linux; granted there's a slight learning curve.  Now onto another random thought, I'm a enigma, because I'm a hillbilly, geek and hippie.  But first and foremost I'm a patriot, I love my country; not a corrupt government though.  Tonight is full of random thoughts, like I need to get the Internet back.  Anyway time to pretend like I know what I'm doing later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment