PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Depressed...

Well as I sit here, I can't help but think how depressing some things are in my life.  Like for example, I'm usually broke and McDonald's won't hire me, because I've got tattoos going up and down my arms and it's nothing a long sleeve shirt couldn't cover up and here more people need to work!  Yet because of bullshit rules like that, they aren't getting work.  It's pure bullshit, at it's purest form; all I want is a part time job like washing dishes and cleaning up my like mopping and sweeping.  An going back to McDonald's this all goes to having tattoos on my arms, nice work guys home the folks at McDonald's are proud of themselves.   I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they do that to people, not hiring hard working; that desperately need a job right now.  To hell with you McDonald's I hope you choke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment