PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Monday, September 8, 2014

After surgery......

Well it's been over a week since my back surgery 10 days I feel so much better yesterday I walked to church twice.  Including walking around the new neighborhood I walked six miles, which in the past walking 20 feet left me hurting so badly.  When I came to Washington County I literally had nothing , but what was in my pockets and the clothes on my back.  I'm still at that to some degree, but I'm slowly getting back on track and where I need; I'm going to be on top again.  It's nothing a little time and money can't replace, because this isn't nothing;  because I've been through hell and I kept on going.   An I didn't slow down and I didn't give up.  also life has taken a turn for the better even with me being a pothead... peace love live free or die hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment