PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Good days and bad days

Well can say that we've had good days and bad days in our lives, but if you're mentally ill; it can be especially tough to see those good days and as of today for has been mixed.  I didn't sleep much the night before and I've been dragging all day, an I'll be taking my bedtime medication soon and hopefully I'll be back in bless full ignorance after it kicks in.  Because I know that when I don't a good night sleep the following day I feel off.  But to change to a more positive note, I'm debating on whether or not to become a virtual bookkeeper and get off disability and start to make instead of making a tiny check that only comes on the 3rd of the month.  Because money is a big stressor for me then some people might believe for me or for a majority of the mass public and it's debatable on whether it's getting better or worse.  Also I talk about mental health issues a lot because blogging is a coping skill for me and it gives me a chance to tell my side of the story, an give a real life perspective on mental illness from someone who truly is mentally ill and I've got a dual diagnosis.  One I'm mentally ill and recovering drug addict, but I know recovery is possible and I'm living proof of that.  One thing I can say is that I wish I wasn't mentally ill, but on the same token recovery is possible and it's a everyday thing.  That's all for now, cheers and stay frosty....

2 comments: