PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Places I like

As the title suggests, I'll be talking about places I like.  An to start out in Virginia, I've always liked the Virginia side of Bristol, an I like Scott county and last but not least Charlottesville.  But I often wonder, what it'd be like to take off now that I'm with Rachel (Rachel is my fiance).  Because now it's not all about me, like it has been.  Because in the past, I could just up and take off whenever I wanted.  But now it's not the case, I've got responsibilities now; an other people to think about now.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I can say I love her more then anything.  An some more places I like is Hawkims county Tennessee and as well as Kingsport and Johnson cities in Tennessee.  An last but surely not least is Jenkins Kentucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment