PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dream desktop part deux

Ok here goes on what my dream desktop like as of now!  32 gigs of ram 2x4 terabyte hard-drives, 24 inch LED monitor nvidia graphics card with 4 gigs on that, LED case and mouse, CD/DVD rom, keyboard, 4 port v3 usb card (not to mention what's on the motherboard) built in WiFi, gigabyte nic card.  Doing a dual boot 4 terabytes running Linux Mint with cinnamon desktop and all the codecs 64 bit, the other 4 terabyte running ubuntu with xfce desktop doing the job of DNS; as well as a 1200 watt power supply unit  It's going to be a beast, I'm going to rock it like I own it.  Also I'm going to max out the ram and put a 1 terabyte solid-state hard-drive in my laptop, well that's about it for now so rock it like you own it.  Well everyone peace and keep on the sunny side..

No comments:

Post a Comment