PAYPAL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hospitals

Okay, just a quick post; I was locked in the state hospital and I was fine this time.  I basically got mad at some people, which granted can be scary for some people.  But I didn't need to go to the state mental health hospital for being pissed for a little while.  Even the psychologist told I was fine and didn't need to be there,  I also got booted out of where I live too; but the place that didn't all that; it all back fired on them big time.  Now I am in a new place and sitting on over 4200 bucks, so I paid up where I live for awhile and I am going shopping laptop, cell and a few other toys and stuff I desperately need.  As of now, I am doing all good so to all the people that screwed over a little while ago FUCK YOU  I am now the one that's ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment